Q: How do I find the best packaging material
for my product?
A: Since every product has special requirements,
answering the following questions is a good way to start:
- How important is the packaging price?
- How many items are you going to ship within a month,
- Does your product require a customized packaging?
- Would you like reusable packaging?
- What carrier are you going to use?
- How breakable is the product?
- Does the product need anti-static packaging?
- Does the product need protection from moisture?
- Is the maintenance of a certain temperature critical
for your product?
- What is the gross weight of the box when it is filled?
- How will the box be stored, assembled, packed, and closed?
- Is the box going to be used for display, easy opening
methods, promotional tool, or any other specialized application?
All these questions are taken into consideration by our packaging
specialist. Please give us a call at 215-638-3000 to obtain
a quote for your special packaging needs.
Q: How do I measure custom bags?
A: Drum Liners:
- Width= (the circumference of the drum:2)+2". It
is easiest to use a flexible tape measure around the widest
part of the drum.
- Length= (height of the drum + the width [diameter] +
4. you will need the extra 4" to fold over or tie the
bag. Box Liners:
- Width= (circumference of the box:2)+2". The circumference
equals the sum of the length of each side.
- Length= 1/2 the narrow width + the height of the box.
Add 5" to 8" extra material for fold over or tie
off. Pallet Covers:
- Width= (the circumference of the pallet :2)+4".
The circumference equals the sum of the length of each side.
- Length= (1/2 the narrow width of the load + the height
of the load)+2".